Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Participation in the Competition is subject to the following terms and conditions and includes all information we
provide on how to enter and prizes available. By submitting an entry into the Competition, you are indicating to
us that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Only entries that comply with these terms and
conditions will be considered valid and eligible to win.
2. The Promoter is Euka Future Learning Pty Ltd ABN 26624440606, 100 Harris Street, Pyrmont, NSW
2009, [email protected].
3. The competition commences at 12:00am AEDT on 01/09/2021 and ends at 03:00pm AEDT on 10/09/2021
WHO CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION
4. You are eligible to enter the Competition if you are:
4.1 ordinarily resident in Australia; and
4.2 aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants); or
4.3 aged 16 years or over and have the consent of your parent or guardian to enter; and
4.4 not an Ineligible Person
5. If a winner is under 18 years of age, then the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to award the
prize to the winner’s parent or guardian and to require that the parent or guardian execute such
acknowledgment, indemnity and release as reasonably required in the circumstances.
6. Ineligible Person means any director, manager, employee of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated
entities and agencies associated with this Competition, or any immediate family member of any of those
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
7. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period:
7.1 [insert competition entry details – see examples below]
9. A limit of one entry applies per person.
DRAW DATE AND TIME
10. All valid entries will be included in the draw.
11. The draw will take place at 03:00pm AEDT on Thursday, 16/09/2021 at 100 Harris Street, Pyrmont, NSW 2009 (Prize Draw Date).
The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the Major Prize and the second and subsequent valid entries
drawn will be the winners of the Minor Prizes (Winners).
12. The Prize will be announced and distributed in accordance with clause 20 below. Winning is not contingent on
being present at the draw.
13. The Prize Draw will be scrutinised by an independent person, unless an exemption is granted by a regulatory
14. The Prize is [insert prize details – see examples below]
15. All taxes (excluding GST), which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the prize, are the sole
responsibility of the winner.
16. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of
the Winner(s) accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as arising from, or in
connection with the Prize supplied by the prize supplier, or the conduct of the prize supplier.
18. Prizes will be delivered, paid or transferred to the winner within 15 days.
19. In the event that the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s
control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value
subject to any contrary direction from a regulatory authority.
WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
20. Winners will be notified within 3 business days.
21. Winners will be notified in writing by email or by SMS to the email address or phone number submitted at the
time of entry.
22. All prizes will be distributed during or after the close of the Competition.
23. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to identify and locate the Prize winner.
24. If any Prizes (other than perishable prizes) remain unclaimed within three months after Prize Draw, an
unclaimed prize draw will be held at Euka Future Learning Pty Ltd, 100 Harris Street, Pyrmont, NSW 2009 on
16/10/2021 at 03:00pm AEDT subject to the approval of any necessary regulatory authority (Unclaimed Prize
25. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for
any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches.
If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery
authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
USE OF ELIGIBLE ENTRANT’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
26. Personal information including Eligible Entrant’s name, address, telephone number, email and nominated bank
account details will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this Competition. This may require
disclosure to third parties, including local regulatory authorities and the Promoter’s agents or third party service
providers, for the purpose of conducting the Promotion, or for promotional and marketing purposes (including
for direct marketing) (Purpose).
27. By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrant’s consent to the use of their personal information for the Purpose,
and that the Promoter may contact them for future marketing and material purposes without payment. Eligible
Entrants agree that the Promoter may use this information for that purpose.
28. Eligible Entrants may access, change or update their personal information by emailing the Promoter on
contains information about how individuals may access or correct personal information or make a privacy related
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND MORAL RIGHTS
29. By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants license the Promoter to use the content of their entry in any way
the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the
entry whether in original or modified form in whole or in part) in all media in perpetuity without payment to the
Eligible Entrant of royalties or compensation.
30. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they
are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose
of promoting this Competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed
and/or supplied by the Promoter.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
31. By using and entering this Competition on Facebook Eligible Entrants:
(b) release Facebook from all claims based on, related to or arising from the Competition; and
(c) acknowledge and agree that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or
affiliated with Facebook.
32. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to Eligible Entrants resulting from entering or
participating in this Competition including arising from any comments made, or material published, by third
parties about the participant on any social media platform in connection with this Competition.
33. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts
no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if
illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
34. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the Eligible Entrant’s
responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided as part of the
redemption of a Prize should be directed to Promoter.
35. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of the social media profile of eligible entrants and of the
age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in
this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves
the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and
conditions, or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion. Failure
by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
36. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering
with the conduct of this Competition has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other
improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
37. The Winner has rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be
excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict or limit
those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that it is permitted to do so, the Promoter (including its
officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation
negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without
limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any
way out of the Competition, including, without limitation:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the
Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in market value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
(e) any tax implications; or
(f) the Major Prize and Minor Prizes or use of the Major Prize and Minor Prizes.
38. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter this Competition is not capable of running as
planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and
to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
39. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or amend these terms
and conditions, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.