A FIRST FOR HOMESCHOOLING! Never before have Homeschooled students been given access to VET funding. The Australian Retailers Association (ARA) have partnered with Euka to provide fully funded Cert III courses, PLUS guaranteed job placement in all areas of retail. Are you living in Qld or NSW and interested in a career in retail?
The ARA will deliver and assess the course online 100% with a real-life work placement/potential employment piece built in.
We have connected with Job Trainer funding for Cert III in QLD and NSW.
Provided that Euka students are enrolled by the 31st of December 2022 and have completed by the 30th of June 2023, they are fully funded.
Eligibility criteria are as follows;
Am I eligible to undertake training?
To be eligible to enrol in a short course or qualification funded under JobTrainer you must:
- permanently reside in Queensland or NSW
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident (with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency), or a New Zealand citizen
- have either finished Euka or no longer be at school (including home schooled)
- not already be enrolled in training (includes VET and higher education courses)
- not have previously completed a qualification funded under the JobTrainer Fund
- either be a job seeker or a school leaver or young person
The Euka course will start Nov 7th. This course normally costs over $1700. To get further information or book your place. Please email us ASAP as places will fill fast. [email protected]